South Napa Location - Carneros
1221 Duhig Road, Napa CA 94559
Open daily 10am – 5pm
Ways we reduce our environmental footprint:
- Our 1,428 solar panels generate up to 252 kW for our Carneros winery . Watch it now >>
- We have partnered with Yemm & Hart, a recycling company that converts cork into self-sustaining products, to create a recycling program that promotes the education and collection of corks.
- We use sustainable winegrowing practices in all that we do. These practices enhance the watershed and restore the habitat of our local community.
- Our equipment and machinery is designed to be energy efficient with a low environmental impact, and both wineries are certified Napa Green.
- We recycle all that we can here at our facilities and encourage others to do the same.
- All process water used at our winery is recycled through our wastewater treatment system and re-employed as irrigation water on our Estate vineyard.
- We have streamlined our packaging and incorporated the use of eco-friendly Kraft boxes which reduces the use of chemicals and requires less energy during the boxes' production.
- When we bought our Brandlin Estate Vineyard, we preserved many acres of beautiful oak trees when planting vines.
- Our ride-sharing and bike to work program encourages employees to bike or carpool, saving 17,000 miles on the road last year.