- Energy: electricity measured over a period of time, typical unit of measure is kilowatt hours (kW Hours)
- Power: electricity measured at a specific time, typical unit of measure is kilowatts (kW), equal to one thousand watts
- Net Import: Net power used. Power used by the winery – Power Generated from our Solar Panels = Net Imported power
- Lifetime Data: Total cumulated electricity generated since the solar panels were put in place.
- Ambient Temp: Ambient (air) temperature
- Cell Temp: Temperature of the solar panel cells
- W/M2 Irradiance: Cumulative available energy from the sun, per square meter