All of us here at Cuvaison are excited to announce that we are re-opening for reservations from 10am - 5pm daily beginning Saturday, June 13th, 2020.
As we re-open, the safety of our visitors and staff remains our number one priority. We ask for your help following these guidelines as we begin the re-opening process:
- - All visitation must be by appointment only, we will not be able to accommodate walk in guests
- - All parties are limited to six or less and must all arrive in the same vehicle
- - All visitors must sign a guest safety agreement prior to entering the winery
- - All visitors must be 21 years of age, even if not participating in the experience
- - Dogs may relax on our patio, but not in the tasting room, with the exception of official service animals, which are always welcome!
Due to the nature of our tastings and to ensure the safety and enjoyment of all guests, all visitors must be at least 21 years of age.
Dogs may relax on our patio, but not in the tasting room—with the exception of official service animals, which are always welcome!